What is the value of joining the Club?
What are the Ballroom Dances?
- Club will focus on the following Ballroom dances: East Coast Swing (single and triple step), Waltz, Foxtrot, Rumba, Cha Cha, Night Club 2 Step, West Coast Swing
Do I have to know how to ballroom dance to join club?
- Absolutely not. The Club will be working with area dance instructors and experienced dancers to teach the basic dances.
Are most of the members experienced dancers?
- Absolutely not. Although some of the members have been dancing for some time, most of the members will be beginning dancers or interested people who want to learn a few steps.
Will I have to dance with different partners?
- Absolutely not. Because most of us are beginning dancers, we usually dance with a familiar partner. This is a social activity much talking with others at a dinner party, so, if you are comfortable with dancing with others, please do!!
Is the club limited to ballroom dances?
- Yes. The focus will be on social ballroom and not competitive ballroom dances. Other non-competitive dances may be added as interest is seen within the Club.
Where will we dance?
- We will have numerous opportunities to dance at our Ranch facilities but also will step out on the town now and then. Wherever, there is music (preferably live) and a dance floor.
Can singles join the club?
- Absolutely. Any SADDLEBROOKE RANCH resident can join.
How much does Club membership cost and how are the dues used?
- Club dues are established by the board, see the Join the Club page for current dues information. Club dues are used for Club expenses such as the website, communications (email and blog, flyers, etc.), administrative costs (paper, ledgers, supplies, etc.), music and associated equipment. Club dues are per person, for the calendar year, are not prorated, and are not refundable.
Saddlebrooke Ranch Social Ballroom Dance Club
...and Dance like no one is watching.